Creative Volunteer Coordinator
Like working with creative people? Highly organized? Help us recruit and engage the creative community!
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org briefly describing your work with volunteers, or similar experience.
Creative Volunteer Coordinator Guidelines
- Recruit creative volunteers, including writers, graphic artists, videographers.
- Manage the volunteer database.
- Orient and/or guide volunteers as necessary.
- Coordinate volunteer projects.
- Manage volunteer appreciation, recognition, incentives and retention.
- Participate in leadership sessions, bringing the volunteer perspective.
Share your commentaries, opinions and ideas about single payer.
Volunteer Writer Guidelines
Send to email@example.com with the word “Commentary” in the subject line.
- Offer a unique progressive perspective on single payer healthcare.
- Include a focus on California.
- Be 1,000 words or less
- Be sent in an email. No faxes.
- Include url links to your sources for cited data
A. “Check out this 3/24/17 Scientific American article by Sharon Begley, Most Cancer Cases Arise From Bad Luck, for more information.”
- Be proofread by the author
- Be submitted with a suggested headline
- Include a one- or two-line bio, a recent photo and, if you’d like it publicized, your email address.
Note: we are not able to pay for commentaries, nor are we able to respond to questions on why we did not post a commentary.
Love to read about health care reform? Send us links to news articles and media you find interesting.
News Hound Guidelines
Send links to news items to firstname.lastname@example.org with the words “News Tips” in the subject line.
Please send only very current news articles for consideration. While we are grateful for news tips, we are not able to post all of them.
Visually creative? Send us your original informative, amusing and/or shareable graphics, memes, etc.
Graphic Artist Guidelines
Send graphics to email@example.com with the word “Graphics” in the subject line.
Please send your own original graphic(s). Your graphic will be considered an in-kind donation to the California OneCare Education Fund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. By submitting your graphic to us, you authorize the California OneCare Education Fund to freely use the donated material(s) as we deem appropriate, on-line, in print or in other media.
Is video your preferred medium? Share your original videos of legislative visits, rallies, interviews, commentaries and more.
Send links to your original Youtube videos to firstname.lastname@example.org with the word “Videos” in the subject line. Or share your Dropbox files with email@example.com.
Please send your own original video(s). Your video will be considered an in-kind donation to the California OneCare Education Fund, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. By submitting your video to us, you authorize the California OneCare Education Fund to freely use the donated material(s) as we deem appropriate, on-line or in other media.